Monday, March 25, 2013

COLOR RUN VIDEO-My son with Autism having a BLAST!!

"MOM, MOM...CANT I GO...CAN I...IT'S GANGNUM!!!!!!"
 
 
 
So this is my gorgeous, social, outgoing, CONFIDENT little baby with Autism
OK, so he's not a baby...he's the giant kid in this video. This is like, his FAVORITE song. Tanner went nuts at the color run when they played this. We were actually leaving and he heard it come on and was like..."MOM!" (in his super loud voice) "MOM, MOM....CAN I GO..CAN I?? IT'S GANGNUM MOM!!!!" and yes, he was that excited...hence all the caps!!
"GO, GO BABY" was my response because how could you ever deny a child with this much enthusiasm ANYTHING!!
I love watching him do something that makes him so happy! Of course, my Tanner is rarely ever not Happy!
(Please Forgive my shaky filming...I was on the ground and was scooting every time someone was getting in front of the camera)

***LOOK HOW HE RALLIES THE CROWD AND GETS OTHERS OUT THERE!!

It was a wonderful day....nice to come home and reflect over how good life is...with some chicken and a glass of wine......


Tanner did make the local news as well!! MY BABY IS FAMOUS!!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment